Saturday, May 23, 2009
CSB/SJU Reunion at East Silent Resort
Last weekend East Silent Resort hosted the 1st Annual Silent Stock. Johnnies and Bennies from the classes of ’01, ’03, ’06, and ’11 enjoyed a weekend of boat rides, a BBQ, a bonfire, and lots of catching up. The weather was a little chilly, but it was nice enough for the ladies of ’03 to enjoy relaxing on the beach and drinking some wine. And some of the boys from the class of ’01 enjoyed a round of golf at the Wildflower Golf Course. Everyone agreed it was a great way to kick off the summer. Next year’s Silent Stock is already scheduled for May 22nd, 2010! We hope even more Johnnies and Bennies will come enjoy the fun-filled weekend!
posted by Leonard Family
- Feature on Fargo Valley News Tonight!!!
- East Silent Resort Fishing Memories
- Return of the East Silent Resort Blog
- Free Pontoon Rental with Bear Den
- New Guest Spring Special
- Quilters Retreat with Johanna Wilson
- N-O-R-T-H-E-R-N P-I-K-E
- Summer Fish Stories
- Professional Wakeboarder???
- That Isn't a Boat!