Saturday, May 23, 2009
One Huge Bird!!!
Everyone seems to love East Silent Resort! Even birds. Andy captured these great photos of The Heron…a daily guest. The Heron is usually found perched on the swim raft or water trampoline. However, when the resort is quite, especially in the morning, he grazes on minnows and small fish in front of the beach. Visit East Silent Resort this summer and meet The Herron, The Loons, and many other impressive birds.
posted by Nick Leonard
- CSB/SJU Reunion at East Silent Resort
- Feature on Fargo Valley News Tonight!!!
- East Silent Resort Fishing Memories
- Return of the East Silent Resort Blog
- Free Pontoon Rental with Bear Den
- New Guest Spring Special
- Quilters Retreat with Johanna Wilson
- N-O-R-T-H-E-R-N P-I-K-E
- Summer Fish Stories
- Professional Wakeboarder???