Sunday, May 31, 2009
Walleye...From Water to the Wall
We love hearing from our guests. Last year, Carl Chaney of Fremont, NE had a great 10 days of fishing on East Silent Lake. As you can see, he didn’t have any problem finding walleye. In fact, he hammered them, including a 9 lb 29 inch beauty. Over the winter, he had his walleye mounted at Wildlife Creation in Omaha, NE. His East Silent Lake Walleye is now displayed proudly in his home. Will he have this good of luck in 2009??? According to the Minnesota DNR Fisheries Management, his chances are GREAT!
posted by Nick Leonard
- East Silent Resort on Valley News Live (Fargo, ND)...
- Water Toys at East Silent Resort!
- What A Crappie!
- One Huge Bird!!!
- CSB/SJU Reunion at East Silent Resort
- Feature on Fargo Valley News Tonight!!!
- East Silent Resort Fishing Memories
- Return of the East Silent Resort Blog
- Free Pontoon Rental with Bear Den
- New Guest Spring Special