Monday, May 25, 2009
Water Toys at East Silent Resort!
Without a doubt…the water trampoline and human launch were a huge hit with kids last year. We love water toys. In fact, we love them so much we brave 40-50 degree water temps to anchor the toys each spring. That was the scene last weekend. After a serious game of Paper, Rock, Scissors…Andy took the plunge into CHILLY East Silent Lake. As you can see…he managed to get everything anchored – even the NEW slide!!! Now we just need some kids!!! If you haven’t booked for 2009, call now. We still have a few prime summer openings!
posted by Nick Leonard
- What A Crappie!
- One Huge Bird!!!
- CSB/SJU Reunion at East Silent Resort
- Feature on Fargo Valley News Tonight!!!
- East Silent Resort Fishing Memories
- Return of the East Silent Resort Blog
- Free Pontoon Rental with Bear Den
- New Guest Spring Special
- Quilters Retreat with Johanna Wilson
- N-O-R-T-H-E-R-N P-I-K-E