Sunday, May 24, 2009
What A Crappie!
We hope everyone is having a relaxing Memorial weekend. We are sure enjoying the warmer weather here at East Silent Resort. Just thought we’d share this great photo. As the spawn comes to a close and the fish start their move back to deeper water, many anglers put up their crappie gear and transition into fishing for bass and other fish species. Not Blaine! Blaine caught the massive crappie off the main dock yesterday. What a catch!
posted by Nick Leonard
- One Huge Bird!!!
- CSB/SJU Reunion at East Silent Resort
- Feature on Fargo Valley News Tonight!!!
- East Silent Resort Fishing Memories
- Return of the East Silent Resort Blog
- Free Pontoon Rental with Bear Den
- New Guest Spring Special
- Quilters Retreat with Johanna Wilson
- N-O-R-T-H-E-R-N P-I-K-E
- Summer Fish Stories