Sunday, June 21, 2009
Lazy Days of Summer
While we offer an endless list of activities at East Silent Resort, many of our guests love those "lazy days of summer”. Summers in Minnesota may seem short so people try to cram in as much activities as possible. They are also great for relaxation. The days are nice to bath under the warmth of the sun, while the nights offer a refreshing decline in tempature to enjoy the warmth of a soothing bonfire. There is nothing like a week worth of relaxation in the solitude and tranquility of lakeside living. Below look how guest enjoy the "lazy days of summer" at East Silent Resort.
posted by Leonard Family
- Endless Possibilities
- Walleye...From Water to the Wall
- East Silent Resort on Valley News Live (Fargo, ND)...
- Water Toys at East Silent Resort!
- What A Crappie!
- One Huge Bird!!!
- CSB/SJU Reunion at East Silent Resort
- Feature on Fargo Valley News Tonight!!!
- East Silent Resort Fishing Memories
- Return of the East Silent Resort Blog