Tuesday, June 22, 2010
WAW...What A Walleye!
Herb Knoke of Minneapolis caught this gorgeous 26 inch 7 pound walleye in East Silent Lake the past Friday evening. It took nearly 25 minutes to reel in…but after this quick photo he released it back into the lake. We still have a few mid-summer weeks available so don’t miss your opportunity to catch it! Or…already thinking about fall? We have some great off-peak specials.
posted by Nick Leonard
- New for 2011
- Hello from Nacho and Molly!
- Rain...and more rain.
- Spring Is Here? Birds Are Here!
- Andy Leonard Receives FAA/DOT Award
- Snapping Turtle Visits East Silent Resort
- Family Time!!!
- Lazy Days of Summer
- Endless Possibilities
- Walleye...From Water to the Wall